A Reflection Of Your Good Planning
Of all the things you can do for your family, planning and funding your funeral may be one of the most considerate and caring. No other thing will do as much to ease their minds and comfort them in their time of loss. It's something you can do now, it's easy and it's affordable. Make the right choice for those you love...talk to us about our Fortis Insurance funeral planning.
Five Great Reasons Why You Should Plan Your Funeral
1. Lets you make your wishes known, so your loved ones won't have to guess. They won't have to worry if they did the right things.
2. It eliminates emotional overspending from grief or guilt. Pre-planning can bring peace of mind to your family's decision making.
3. Gives you a chance to personalize your funeral and make it a celebration of your life. It's a way to get your loved ones involved and make it a positive experience.
4. Relieves you and your family from future financial responsibility. There are several ways to make sure your funeral is funded.
5. Gives you total peace of mind. Pre-planning is one of the most thoughtful gifts you can leave your family to help them cope with their loss.
A Simple Three - Step Process
Planning a funeral is really as easy as 1-2-3. We can walk you through each step and even make suggestions if you're not sure about something.
Step One - Gathering Information:
This is just a matter of putting down all your biographical information about your life, your career and your family. All the facts you'll want everyone to know and remember. This is also a good time to write down all the personal information that will make your funeral more meaningful, things like hobbies and special interest.
Step Two - Making Arrangements:
With this step, you'll sit down with one of our funeral directors and make choices about things like burial or cremation, what type of casket or urn, the services you want and other details. We will explain all your options, outline the costs and make recommendations, if you like. It's painless, it's easy and it only takes about an hour.
Step Three - Funding The Funeral:
Our funeral home offers Fortis Insurance funeral planning, which lets you completely alleviate the financial burden on your family. We will work with you to set up a funeral plan to your budget. Should you move or relocate your plan is transferable to a funeral home in your new community.
To request a free preplanning packet please complete the Pre-need Request Form, call us at 540-921-1650 or stop in at your convenience.